Checklist For College Hostel-2023-24 batch
Your college hostel is going to be your new home.
You will spend most of your time at the hostel and with a well-planned exhaustive checklist you can make your college dorm feel like your second home that is away from your home.
This exhaustive checklist will make your life at the hostel a little more bearable as you will have most of the essentials at your disposals.
Linen/ Laundry Supplies
If you wish for comfortable peaceful sleep bedspreads, pillow covers, the comforter that you use regularly at home can be of help. So don’t forget to grab these essentials.
- 2 towels for bath, face, and hands
- 1 Blankets
- Bed mattress & pillows, Comforter or bedspread
- Mini sewing kit (needles, thread, scissors, buttons)
- Laundry detergent, stain removers, fabric softeners
- Lint Brush, Bucket and mug
- Cloth Hangers & clips /Mosquito/ insect repellents
These are items which may not seem obvious but may come handy once you start your life at hostel
Cloths occupy a major part of your luggage. The best way to manage cloths is opting for 4-5 pairs of bottom wear which can be paired with different tops and shirts. Formal dresses are only allowed in college till college uniform is provided
- 2 pair of black shoes & Socks
- Set of business-casual outfit
- Tops/ shirts/ blouses
- Pajamas for night
- Shaving kit (razor, shaving cream, razor blades)
- Coffee mugs, Bowl, plate, cup
- Spoons and forks
- Food containers, Water bottle
- Dish soap, Tissues
- 10 Notebooks, A4 bundle paper
- Pens, pencils, sharpener, eraser, ruler.
- Stationary holder, Staple and stapler.
- Electronic storage media (USB flash drive and memory cards).
- Folder with pockets/ Folder for certificates and credentials.
- Highlighter Pens.
- Tape/Glue/Rubber bands/Sticky notes/ envelopes.
- Backpack/Calendar/ Planner.
These are items which you may or may not need.
- Table lamp
It might be a great idea to buy some of these items later when you arrive at the hostel to save shipping and packing.super markets and malls are within the radius of 2km