1st Year B.Sc. & GNM Nursing –Offline Classes from 05.01. 2022
This is to inform all the Nursing students (B.Sc. & GNM) studying in Academic year 2021-22, namely 1st years Offline classes will commence from 5th January 2022 onwards.
You can plan your reporting from 5th Jan 2022 onwards 15th Jan will be last reporting date
- Only 50% of the students will be permitted in class as per Govt norms.
- Attending physical classes is not compulsory online classes will be available.
- Current annual year fees should be clear to attend physical classes in college.
- Only students, teaching and non-teaching staff who have taken at least ONE DOSE OF COVID-19 VACCINE will be permitted to attend the colleges.
- RTPCR test taken within 48 hours is compulsory to enter the hostels.
- The College shall ensure strict adherence to COVID appropriate behaviour (CAB) and SOP’s/guidelines issued by the concerned department.
Any person violating these measures will be liable to be proceeded against as per the provisions of Section 51 to 60 of the Disaster Management Act 2005, besides legal action under Section 188 of the IPC, and other legal provisions as applicable.
The reopening dates are subject to change as per govt & university orders
Please confirm your travel with office in prior.
For more details contact 9986838300 / 9538603500 (10am to 4pm).